The students are all alive and well in Lucerne, Switzerland. It is extremely lovely here. It reminds us of Colorado... but in Europe. :) Thanks Jamie for following along. Sorry I haven't updated for a few days; we've had a difficult time finding internet access so far. Paris was eventful to say the least... details to follow on our return. Tomorrow we are off towards Florence, Italy. The students are asking for more money in their bank accounts to buy better presents for you parents. Also, Jamie... check Lindsay's account. She says it's doing funky things, and she thinks that you forgot to tell the bank that she is out of town. (This is becoming a blog to Jamie here.)
Ok.. we gotta get heading. Will try to get pictures on here soon. The students, Callaway, and I all send our love.
-D
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. Take care all and have fun!
Thanks for the update :-) Can't wait to see pictures! Hope you are all having a GREAT time. --- J.R. and Julie
This isn't Alex; it's his Mom (Barb). I guess I messed up when I set this up. Hope you are having fun. Would love to see some photos!! Also anxious to hear about the Louvre episode. --Barb
Post a Comment