Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What day is this?!?

Sorry everyone for taking so long to write back again. I will let Adrienne know. I'm sure she'll be super excited to hear about Jury Duty. :) We are in Greece at the moment in the town of Kalambaka. It is very famous for it's monasteries that are on top of large mountainous regions. In fact, in one of the 007 movies, James Bond jumps out of one of the monasteries (but I'm not sure which movie). I'll leave you to figure out which one on your spare time. :)

Tomorrow we head to Athens, yet we really don't do too much in Athens until after the cruise. I will let all of the students know that their expendures are depleting fast, and I'm sure they will be EXTREMELY concerned. :) Ok, gotta go for now. I'll write again soon!

-D

No comments: